Following on from the announcement of the Ghost Recon Future Soldier Beta, Ubisoft have also announced Ghost Recon Network, a free companion service that will support all Ghost Recon titles moving forward. Accessible from smartphones, tablets, and web browsers, Ghost Recon Network will allow players to interact with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games anywhere at any time. The Ghost Recon Network site and v1.0 iOS & Android apps will launch with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on May 25.
Players in the multiplayer beta will have the opportunity to try specific features of the Ghost Recon Network website and get their hands on the Android mobile app – both of which are in beta stage. Check out some screenshots below to give you an idea of what to expect:
Ghost Recon Network Key Features:
Customize and share in-game weapons on the go
· Use GunSmith mobile to customize weapons down to their inner parts in 3D and sync them to consoles
· Publish weapons to the GunSmith Gallery and browse guns posted by the Ghost Recon Network community
Track player history and friends’ in-game status
• Access personal player performance on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games and compare stats on leaderboards
• Receive challenges, friend activity reports and community updates via the website or push notifications on smartphones and tablets
Receive exclusive rewards
• Download the free Ghost Recon Network app at launch to unlock additional attachment credits in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
• Earn weapons and weapon skins in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier by playing other Ghost Recon games or interacting with other Ghost Recon experiences
Become a better player
• Study detailed game information and heatmaps to prepare for the next battle
• Build and manage your squad, add recruits and search for competing squads
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is scheduled to release for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 on May 25 in the UK. It will be available on PC on June 15. Stay tuned for more details as and when we get them.