NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
By entering any of the newbreview.com competitions, contests or promotions (hereafter referred to as the “Competition”), you (the “Entrant”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed below.
- DESCRIPTION: The promoter of the competition (the “Promoter”), Competition prize, number of prizes available, and number of potential winners will be as specified in tweets from newbreview.com and/or the relevant newbreview.com webpage. Neither newbreview.com nor any associated Promoter shall bear any responsibility for errors or omissions in the description of a Competition prize, whether as a result of the original tweet being forwarded (a re-tweet) or otherwise. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute and/or withdraw the prize, without notice, at their discretion. Certain prizes may be subject to age restrictions.
- ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION: The Competition is open to all residents of the UK and Ireland who have successfully completed the conditions of entry specified in the newbreview.com Competition tweet or newbreview.com Competition webpage. In the event that there are more eligible entrants than prizes, newbreview.com reserves the right to allocate prizes by random selection or undisclosed arbitrary criteria. No contributor to newbreview.com, the Promoter, or any of their group companies are eligible to enter the Competition.
- A maximum of one (1) prize will be allocated per household. Winners will be asked to provide their contact name and address before the prize can be sent. Neither newbreview.com nor the Promoter shall bear any responsibility for any prizes that are lost or damaged in transit.
- The Prize Winner may be disqualified from participating in the Competition if any of the Competition Terms and Conditions are breached, or if any of the statements made by an Entrant (including the Entrant’s age, identity or country of residence) are not correct.
- The decision of newbreview.com regarding each of the winners is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Neither newbreview.com nor the Promoter is responsible for any entries that are lost or delayed in transmission, whether by email or otherwise. Neither newbreview.com nor the Promoter is responsible for any damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries that arise from computable functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside their control.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By entering the Competition, the Entrant agrees that both newbreview.com and the Promoter have the right, at no cost to either newbreview.com or the Promoter, to use the Entrant’s name, biographical information (such as age, occupation, and town of residence), and other information relating to the Competition, for prize fulfillment, advertising, publicity and marketing purposes.
- The Entrant must not:
- Sell or offer the prize, in part or in full, for sale
- Use the prize, in part or in full, in connection with any further competition, contest, sweepstake or promotion
- Make any public statements, or release any other information relating to the Competition prize to the media without both newbreview.com and the Promoter’s prior written approval.
- WAIVER: By entering this Competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Entrant waives all rights. The Entrant also discharges newbreview.com, the Promoter, any parties connected to newbreview.com or the Promoter, and any persons or entities acting on such parties’ behalf, from all liabilities in connection with the Entrant’s voluntary participation in the Competition.
- newbreview.com and the Promoter reserve the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of this Competition at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the terms and conditions on the newbreview.com website.
- WINNERS/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the winner’s list or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, send your request by email to email@example.com
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or rights and obligations of contestants in connection to the Competition, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.